Monday, December 23, 2013

Livin the Life

Hello everyone!
 I am a missionary for the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
and lovin life!

I have been serving my mission for about
17 months now and decided I wanted to declare to the world...
well, whoever desires to read my blog,
just how much I love my Savior Jesus Christ.
 
I have been changed, molded, blessed, stretched,
 and have grown more than I can even describe.
But I do know that our
Savior Lives.
I know that He lived a perfect life for me and for you
so we can find peace and happiness in this life,
and Eternal Life in the world to come.
Who doesn't want that?!
 
As I post my feelings about my Savior and the things I have learned
as I have served him this last while
please feel free to ask me questions,
and to share this with your friends!
We are all here to help lift and strengthen each other,
and I hope
that my experiences using my Saviors Atonement
will help you as much as it has helped me!
Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment