Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Share the Light

Can I just say how grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life?
I had this moment today when we were in meetings when I thought to myself,

 "Why did it take me so long for this to become my life?
To become what I did? and how I breathed and how I just was?"

It then makes me think about the people I am teaching and how amazing I think they all are! They are learning and growing and relying on their faith far more than I ever have! It took me a lifetime of knowing and living the gospel to know that this is HIS gospel and HIS teachings..
and it takes them weeks!

My mind thinks about how trusting our Father in Heaven had to be to allow them to come to earth knowing they wouldn't have the restored gospel in their life right away... but also knowing and having faith that one day it would click in me and I would go searching for them!

I feel as if that's how it is with everyone.

Heavenly Father is relying on us to open our mouths. To show love. And to share what we hold so dear, so that He can bring His children back home.

I think of those people I have met here on my mission, the lives I have touched and the love the has been extended! It is contagious! If everyone could just stop for a moment and not think about who is right in the world and WHAT IS RIGHT there would be so many more "aha" moments and a lot less heart ache and sadness. Everyone is searching for truth, I see it everyday I go out to do the Lords work. Everyone is hoping for that answer from God to know where to go.

The most miraculous thing is that it has been restored! All of it! The church, the origional teachings and doctrines of Jesus Christ have been restored to the earth. Their is a prophet on the earth! A mouth piece for the Lord. The Power and authority of God is back and that's what matters! Follow the truth and search for the Light of Christ.

We should make it a matter of our everyday lives to lift and share the truths that we hold dear! Love our fellow brothers and Sisters and share the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment